Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stuffed Chicken and Asparagus :-P

This dish is NOT a do over. Ick.... Chicken breasts were stuffed with mozzerella cheese, peanuts, and bacon. Then they were cooked and served with ranch dressing drizzled over top. I found this dish, surprisingly, to be very bland, but at the same time too much. This is a very heavy dish. It's almost something a child would like, but somehow misses the mark.

The asparagus was nothing to exciting. Except that instead of steaming it I roasted it in the oven. I actually liked this better because it cooked the asparagus, but still left it a little be crisp. The cook book called for parmasean cheese to be sprinkled over it, but with the heavy dish discribed above we forwent that - too much cheese....yikes....

Anyways this dish was so not tasteful to me that I couldn't even look at it to clean up after we ate... To my huge embarassement that nastiness left over from this meal sat there until the next morning... The sight of this dish the morning after may have also lead to my desire to not ever make it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment