Monday, August 17, 2009

Janice's Everything Chicken

So I sent all of my friends the link to this new blog and requested that they send me advice, tips, and recipes that they have found to be successful over the years. So Janice, who is my former babysitter but is now more like a "big sister", responded with this tip. I think this is a great idea if you are trying to get rid of some "extras" left in your fridge or just want an easy meal.

Chicken EVERYTHING recipe

Get some fresh chicken
Pyrex or roasting pan with a lid
A refrigerator

Basically take your pan and take the lid off. Find EVERYTHING in your frig to marinate with and throw them all together. (here is one I have made up --- dash of salt and pepper, a few teaspoons of soy sauce, splash of ketchup, a squirt of mustard, chopped onions, 1/2 bottle Italian dressing) mix all ingredients together and add chicken and lid. marinate overnight or for a few hours. bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes and let ingredients cook into the chicken, or remove and you can grill the chicken.

After looking in my fridge this afternoon - this could be a scary concoction! Ha! I have to make note to keep some basics in my fridge! :0) Although I have heard that beer chicken is pretty good! hahahhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment